June Scholastic book orders are due on Monday June 11 as I would like to put the orders in so that the books come in before the end of the year.
- You should continue to do research on your topic/theme for the end of the year project. The hope was that you would start Thursday, the day that you get the rest of project, with a bunch of information to help you along your way. Remember that starting Thursday you will have 10 days worth of class time and you will be working on the project during Math, Science, and Humanities. This means that you will have 40 periods of class time which should be enough. You will likely need to do work at home so that you do not fall behind. You will be presenting to the Board of Directors for Heritage Park on Friday June 22 and Monday June 25.
- Remember your field trip forms because they are due this Friday, June 8.
- Literature Circles
- Last discussion is tomorrow so have your roles ready and word shark words ready.
- Character Analysis is due at the end of the day on Friday June 8.
- Plot Outline, Book Review, & Word Group Display/Poster is due at the end of the day on Tuesday June 12.
05 Jun 2012 07:26 pm Mr. Lang 0 comments