Handing in Digital Assignments
- If you are submitting assignment that you did on a computer or other device please share it with me in Google Drive. You must use your CBE Google Account to share it or else I will not receive it. Please name the file with the format below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name – Block – Assignment
- Ex (Jeremy Lang – 7C – Challenge Reflection)
- You were given more class time to finish the Tool Research assignment and they will be due on the following dates:
- 7A – Wednesday, September 30
- 7B – Thursday, October 1
- 7C – Friday, October 2
- Some of the classes began brainstorming about themselves as part of the Design Thinking Process in order to create a representative name tag.
Grade 8 & 9
- The students continued working through the design thinking process to create a name tag for someone else. If they are new to the program then they were invited to create a name tag representing themselves instead.
- For next class please have your prototype finished so that we can begin working on final version of the name tag. Below are the requirements as discussed in class.
- Draw you your plan/design to scale.
- Show your design from at least two different perspectives (remember everything has thickness)
- Include measurements of the different elements, not just the overall size
- Must include name and block
- Cannot be larger than 8cm x 8cm x 3cm.