I am doing my best to keep the Construction & Design Studio open before school, at lunch, and after school so that students can work on their projects.
Please be advised that the students have had reminders for the entire month and January regarding due dates and expectations. They have been reminded to check HomeLogic to see their current level of learning and achievement on their activities. This is to ensure that they are caught up and at a level they are comfortable with.
Life Skills 9-29
- Some students have still not finished the Life Skills and Results Reporting self assessment even with constant reminders. Please finish this if you have not already. If you are unsure please check HomeLogic
- For February 3 please explore the two areas you scored the lowest on the Study Skills questionnaire and be prepared to share some things that you can do to improve in these areas. Here is the link to the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology site.
Construction & Design 7, 8, & 9
- Due dates
- Everyone – Explore, Plan, & Design – Now, as this should have been submitted as you started your project
- 7A, 8A, 9A – Collecting of Evidence – Monday, January 25
- 7B, 8B, 9B – Collecting of Evidence – Tuesday, January 26
- 7C, 8C, 9C – Collecting of Evidence – Wednesday, January 27
- If you hand in anything digitally (Google Drive, Email, etc) then please name it properly. The name of the file must include your name, block, and what it is (ex. Jeremy Lang – 7C – Explore, Plan, & Design)
- Please also remember to put your name and block on anything else you put into the hand in bin.